William Bailey is not a politician. He has served as the Director of Public Safety for North Myrtle Beach, is a former Horry County Airport Advisory member and has worked on the South Carolina Supreme Court Task Force for the elderly.
Now he wants to fight to:
- Stop tax hikes and reduce spending.
- End corruption and demand transparency in government.
- Protect and support our seniors and our veterans.
- Enact term limits for lawmakers.
- Control traffic and congestion.
- Give first responders the tools they need to protect our homes and families.